Contaract for ordering a Tech from Civilian Guns llc
Between Civilian Guns llc, referred to below as "Agency", and client , referred to below as "Customer".
1. Agreement of parties
Customer hires agency to designate a technician for web or avionics for their specified project work for an estimated time and total price to be paid for in full upon issuance of the customers invoice from the Ageny. Agency agrees to provide quality service and to answer to the Customers requests in an expeditious manner.
The agreed payment plan is at the end of the document.
2. Legal matters and copyrights
The Customer will guarantee to the agency that any elements of text, graphics, photos, trademarks or other artwork that the Customer provides for inclusion in the project are either owned by the customer or that the customer has the permission to use them. When the agency receives payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows: Customer will own all of the graphics, virtual elements, designs, text content photographs and other data provided, unless someone else owns them. The Agency owns nothing in reference t the project, and will never seek additional payments for work contributed to the project after the work is done.
3. Term and termination
- This contract shall commence upon payment, and shall remain effective even after the services are completed and delivered.
- This contract may be terminated at any time by the customer upon upon notice.
- In the event of termination, Agency shall be retain all payments that were aid in advance, customer has the right to pause the contract and specify another time that the work can be continued but doing so would cost additional payments, that would be paid for by the customer at a discounted rate.
- This Contract is not modifiable.
- All notices to be given hereunder shall be transmitted in writing by electronic mail and will only be effective upon return confirmation.
4. Force majeure
Agency shall not be deemed in breach of this contract if Agency is unable to complete the services or any portion by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, illness, internet breaches or any technical issues that may appear beyond Designer's control. Upon occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, Agency shall give notice to the Customer of the Agencies inability to perform or of delay in completing the services and shall propose immideiate revisions to the schedule for completion of the services.
5. Payment plan
Payment shall be done as follows:
- fees will be paid in full for time reserved.
- Customer will be charged additinal fees for time reserved.
Any extra time required outside the project timeline/services mentioned at point 1 of this contract, will be billed at a rate per hour.
Both parties agree to the terms stipulated above: