*Please note all parts and machinery must be paid for in full via bank wire prior to shipping
Contaract of sale of avionic parts
Between Civilian Guns llc, referred to below as "supplier", and user , referred to below as "Customer".
1. Agreement of parties
Customer hires supplier to supply avionic parts and machinery , for the estimated total price that will be sent to the cutomer after the order is placed. Supplier agrees to provide quality service and to answer to the Customers requests in a timely manner, after the customer has paid in full.
2. Legal matters and copyrights
The Customer will guarantee to the supplier that any elements of text, graphics, photos, trademarks or other artwork that the Customer provides for inclusion in the custmized parts or machinery are either owned by him or that he has the permission to use them. When the supplier receives the final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows: Customer will own the design, virtual elements, text content photographs and other data provided, unless someone else owns them. The Supplier can reserve the right to showcase, with Customer's consent, the work as part of the our portfolio.
3. Term and termination
- This contract shall commence upon issuance of the invoice and receipt of the customers payment, and shall remain effective until the services are completed and delivered, all custom order come with a one year servicing garuntee and warranty.
- This contract cannot be terminated once payment is received, whateverver item/items were ordered will be supplied to the customer to the exact detail of the orders specifications in the time frame specified before payment was received.
- In the event thar the customer chooses to cancel the order, the supplier shall be compensated for the services performed
- This Contract cannot be modified by parties, the customer is always welcomed to add details to the order, but those details may increase xost and delivery time of the order
- All notices to be given hereunder shall be transmitted in writing by electronic mail from the customers plave-orders account and will bec onfimrmed from a suplier confirmation.
4. Force majeure
Supplier shall not be deemed in breach of this contract if Supplier is unable to complete the services or any portion by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, illness, breaches or any technical issues that may appear beyond Suppliers's control. Upon occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, Supplier shall give notice to the Customer of his inability to perform or of delay in completing the services and shall propose revisions to the schedule for completion of the services.
5. Payments received
Payment shall be viewed as follows and only accepted in credit card or bank wire:
- The customers order will be revised by the supplier and an invoice for the service requested will be sent to be paid by the customer the total estimated fee will be required to commence work, after this contract has been approved and signed by both parties.
Any extra time required outside the project timeline/services mentioned at point 1 of this contract, will be billed to the customer prior to delivery.
Both parties agree to the terms stipulated above: